The Gloucestershire Freemasons have been supporting local communities via their fund at GCF since 2014.
The Freemasons grant programme supports organisations and activities that help older people, people with disabilities and young people facing disadvantage.
The fund has supported more than 130 projects since it was first established. These include:
- Forest Pulse – towards social learning group sessions for young disabled adults 18-25 years who live or attend school/college in the Forest of Dean
- Homestart Stroud – to train 24 new volunteers to help disadvantaged children and their families
- Churn – towards their befriending programme for older people
- Music Works – to provide specialist music-making opportunities for disabled young people, supporting the charity to become a national centre for inclusive music-making.
- The Door – towards intensive emotional support for young people
- Together in Matson – towards their groups and events for older people
- TwoCan inclusive theatre company – towards a 5 day summer programme of creative activities (using music and drama) for young people living with disabilities
To find out more about how to apply please refer to the Freemasons grant programme page
Here are just a few photographs of the projects the Gloucestershire Freemasons have fundedThank you so much for your support