- This event has passed.
INVEST Mentoring Programme Let’s Talk
March 22 @ 12:00 - 13:00
We are delighted to announce that our INVEST Programme is now open for applications offering fully funded mentoring places for a further 10 charity leaders in Gloucestershire.
We are hosting an online INVEST Let’s Talk, on the 22nd of March at 12pm with partners The Hon Co and Cranfield Trust. Free tickets are available on Eventbrite here
The INVEST Mentoring Programme, in partnership with The Hon Co of Gloucestershire and Cranfield Trust, provides mentors from the business community to charity leaders in Gloucestershire. You will receive 6 monthly 60-90 minute mentoring sessions over a period of 6-8 months, allowing for an initial introductory meeting.
The scope of this mentoring project is as follows:
• Mentoring sessions are one to one with a mentor who has been matched to you based on your mentoring objectives.
• The role of the mentor is to enable you to fulfil your performance expectations to the benefit of your organisation and in doing so, your beneficiaries.
• The mentor will offer advice from their experience of challenges and successes.
• Mentoring aims to improve your decision making skills, enrich your network and boost your confidence.
• Actual dates and locations for the mentoring sessions are agreed between the mentor and mentee.
Mentoring pairs are supported 121 by Marie Langan our Cranfield Trust Regional Manager
Also a handbook is supplied for mentors and mentees, with more details of the mentoring approach, which will be circulated to mentors and mentees in advance of the project commencing.
For more information about INVEST, and to complete a form to apply for a place on the programme, please see our website: https://gloucestershirecf.org.uk/invest-programme/